The Vector Map is an Expert track taking place at the cyberworld. It has a binary number in each square of the grid. The Virtual terrain here can be very confusing: Organic-type towers can be placed on the 0's, and machine-type (cyborgs included) can be placed on the 1's. It's unlocked at Rank 45.
- The track contains 12 small paths, the bloons will come from the left or top of each path and proceed to the right or bottom.
- Cyborg Monkeys, Robo Monkeys and Tech Terrors attack 20% faster here, since they utilize codes.
- Shield Generators have 20% wider range for the same reason.
- If you read it from left to right and top to bottom, the binary code reads "MONKEY".
- Look at the intersections, and you will see an interesting optical illusion.