- Size: Space used for placing.
- Power: Attack stats.
- Fire rate: Delay beetween attacks.
- Mechanical: Depends on electricity/gear.
- Driven: Both types, generally vehicles.
- Moving: Moves in terrain and/or track.
- Floating: Can be deployed on water and on land.
- Flying: Flies over terrain.
- Chaser: Chases the cursor.
- Throw: Delay before attack, may reduce accuracy.
- Shot: Instant Aim and Fire.
- Area: Sends a pulse that hits bloons in an area.
- Charge: Can store extra power.
- Fixed: Target a fixed point or line anywhere on the map.
- Cursor: Targets the cursor.
- Station: Stay on the track to wait for the bloons to pass, popping them.
- Crush: Moves on the track to kill bloons.
- Flight: Projectiles fly a Distance, ussually larger than Range.
- Speed: How fast a proyectile flies.
- Obstacle: Shots stay on Track as an Obstacle.
- Pierce: Projectiles Go Through Bloons.
- Splash/Explosion: Individual Radius Attack. Hits Many Bloons.
- Riccochet: Keeps hitting bloons, until vanish.
- Frag: Radius attack, many projectiles.
- Stunning: Stuns Bloons, making them unable to move.
- Slowdown: Slows Bloons down.
- Burn/Corrosion: Damaging them over time.
- Freezing: Freezes Bloons, make them unable to move, just like Stunning, but these bloons will be immune to sharp projectiles.
- Electrocution: Electrocutes Bloons, make them unable to move AND damage them over time, just like Stunning + Corrosive/Burning
- Knockback: Send back Bloons.
- Layer Buster: Pops 2 or more layers per hit.
- Cleansing: Removes special Properties.
- Softener: Nullifies certain Bloon Immunities
- Multiple: Deals many times the normal damage to certain Bloons.
- Lightning. (Lightning Bolt)
- Acid. (Corrosive Glue)
- Laser. (Laser Vision)
- Plasma. (Plasma Vision)
- Light. (Sun God)
- Fire. (Dragon's Breath)
- Explosive. (Bombs)
- Magic (Depends).
- Magic. (Monkey Apprentice)
- Bloontonium. (Depleted Bloontonium)
- Stun: Can't attack for some time.
- Burning: Taking fire damage over time.
- Poison: Same as burn, but takes poison damage instead.
- Jam: Attack is nullified/canceled.
- Monotonous: Range decreased by 30%, fire rate decreased by 40%.
- Sugar Rush: Attacks faster for some time, but attacks slower permanently after.
- Frozen: Can't attack. Reflects light-based attacks. Freezing also goes off by getting hit by an attack, which will deal 2.5x more damage.
- Doomed: Will instantly die after some time.
- Instant Death: Instantly dies.
- Stealthy: Can't normally be detected by bloons. Higher evasion chance.
- Syphon: Will turn into an unupgraded version of itself (graphics stay the same) until it wears off.
- Berserk: Attacks uncontrollably with more power at the cost of accuracy and evasion.
- Blessed: Can't be affected by negative status effects.
- Revive: Will automatically revive when killed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.