The Sword Monkey is a monkey who attacks with a sword which is around as long as the Ice Tower's range. It uses the sword to slash bloons (which affects a whole arc of around 60 degrees), a slash damages every bloon it touches and pop 1 layer out of them. He attacks pretty slowly. (Around the speed of a Bomb Tower)
Price: 600$ on Medium
The width and range of the slashes are now increased.
Price: 400$ on Medium
Royal swords have really sharp blades. they can pop 2 layers off any bloon they touch!
Price: 1000$ on Medium
Slashes now also compress energy to create a "Sword Beam". A sword beam is only as wide as the slash itself and can only pop 1 layer but can fly pretty far! (The "Sword Beam" is "added" to the slash, not replacing the slash itself, don't worry)
Price: 2500$ on Medium
The Saber Monkey is acknowledged as the King of Knights, because his sword can pop 3 layers and create a sword beam twice wider than before and pop 2 layers, and also has infinite range! He also has a special ability!
Special Ability: Holy Excalibur: Use the sword to draw an energy circle, then expand the circle infinitely, literally "sword-beaming" the whole screen!
Price: 10000$ on Medium
The monkey now slashes 1.5x faster than before!
Price: 300$ on Medium
Flaming swords can burn bloons when slashing them!
Price: 1200$ on Medium
Claymores are really hard, they instantly destroys a Ceramic Bloon's shell and do 10x damage to M.O.A.B-class bloons.
Price: 1500$ on Medium
The Berserker Monkey is really crazy, he can swing 3 times faster than a normal Sword Monkey!
Special Ability:' Infinite Creation of Blades: Shoot blades in all direction. The number of blades, however, is decided by the player. The popping power of each blade is 10000/(number of blades decided), so you can create a maxium of 10000 blades. If the number of blades is more than 16, it'll shoot blades in bunches of 16.
Price: 11000$ on Medium
- The Saber Monkey is an obvious reference!
- The Berserker Monkey is also an obvious reference!
- Their Special Abilities are also obvious references!
- This is the first melee tower in this wiki
- In my fanfic Eternal Wars, there're 2 major Sword Monkeys. The first one is a 4/2 Saber Monkey called Aturya, the empress of Japana, and the second one is a 3/2 Energy Sword Monkey called Kenshi, her general and her Land Guardian, one of her 4 Sakura Guardians. They're both female, but a "normal" Sword Monkey is considered male, since many low-level ones make up Japana's infantry force.