The Bloons Empire's B Project Jet Bomber Mark IV (or just Mk. IV for short), is the boss of the 19xx Special Mission. It's automatically camo, has 20.000 HP and moves as fast as a green bloon, and it doesn't spawn anything! It has the following abilities:
- Carpet Bombing: Drop 10 bombs to the ground while moving. Each bomb has a blast radius of a normal Bomb Tower and deals 15HP damage.
- Laser Cannons: Shoots 2 laser beams that can pierce through any tower and deals 20HP damage.
History (shown on Bloonopedia)
- The Mk. IV, codenamed "S.H.A.D.O.W" (Super Hero Annihilating Doom Of Wonder), was developed somewhere in the 20th century (obviously) to fulfill Apopalypse Bloon's crazy idea of the ultimate war machine in a secret project started by Apopalypse Bloon called the "B Project".
- The B Project works by sacrificing everyone. Monkeys. Even bloons. And invading cities to get more and more tech, along with more and more DNA data to create this semi-blimp
- Cities were destroyed. Nations were taken. Just to get more and more alien-like tech to create this thing. Monkeys were killed. Bloons were shredded. Just to get more DNA data and material to develope the core. A semi-blimp filled with blood and tears, the whole world cries as "the Shadow" flies across the skies. It should've never existed! Just its cursed creation alone was enough to prove that Apopalypse Bloon wasn't just a general, it's The Devil himself!
- The technology of the Mk. IV has been kept secrets in all those years. No one knows about it, besides Apopalypse Bloon himself. No one! Not even Genesis Bloon! The B Project Agents knew about it, but they were all killed by the thing itself, there were no survivors!
- And now... the monkeys must face this horrific semi-blimp!
- It's a reference to both the SR-71 Blackbird and the B-2 Spirit.
- It's also a reference to 19xx' final boss.
- The B Project is a pun on "Black Projects" (one of them created Blackbird) and "Bloon Project"
- For anyone who's wondering, Mk. I was the Z.O.M.G., Mk. II was the S.U.P.E.R.B., Mk. III was the B.L.I.T.Z. and the terrorfying Mk. V also exists!
- The BGM of its boss fight, as well as the BGM for the second round of the 19xx mission and the Thousand Sakuras track, is Senbonzakura(Thousand Sakuras)