Fandom

Bloons Conception Wiki

Hospital

4,713conceptions
on this wikia
Add New Page
Comments22 Share

The hospital is a tower that produces 1 life per round. It's upgrades allow it to make more lives and use more special abilities. It costs $1600 on Medium.

Description: The Hospital fixes up the monkeys at the end of the track, allowing them to continue protecting you. 'It produces one life per round.


Upgrades

Path 1

More Doctors

$650

The hospital makes 2 lives per round.

Heart Donators

$1100

Has a 75% chance of getting 2 lifes per round and 25% chance of getting 4 lifes per round.

Stealing Hearts

$2150

Has an 85% chance of getting a 3 life bonus and a 15% chance of getting a 5 life bonus! However, the 5 life bonus makes you lose $100 for malpractice.

Replanting Hearts

$11500

Each bloon does half damage. For example, a yellow bloon escaping would do only 2 lives of damage, instead of 4. If the regular amount of lives lost is an odd number, it is rounded down, so a green bloon would do 1 life of damage and a red bloon wouldn't do any!

Path 2

Valuable Hearts

$1500

Increases the lives gained by 50%.

Double the Lives

$3000

The Hospital creates double the amount of lives it would normally create.

Overloaded Hearts

$5050

Instead of giving lives every round,it will give a life every 20 times you pop a bloon. This overrides all other upgrades save the path 2 final one.

Ultimate protection (Ability)

$10000

A rush of red energy appears for 5 seconds and moves all types of bloons (except bosses) away from the exit. The stronger a bloon is, the less it is effected (so BFBs are barely affected at all).

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.