Disguise Bloons have more of an effect, so like Camo, Regen, and Spawner, it can be any type of Bloon. These are in disguise. The Bloon will have a D.
- The D is black to any Bloon, except for Black, Zebra, Two-Faced and Spawner Bloons.
- The D is white for a Black Bloon.
- The D is pink for Zebra Bloons, Two-Faced Bloons and Spawner Bloons.
Immunities and Hits
- A Disguise Zebra Bloon which is really a Pink Bloon is immune to bombs and ice, but releases a Yellow Bloon.
- A Disguise Two-Faced Bloon which is really a Zebra Bloon has the same properties as a Two-Faced Bloon, but spawns a black and a white.
There are some rules for disguise.
- M.O.A.B Class Bloons cannot be disguised.
- No Bloon can be disguised as a M.O.A.B. Class Bloon.
- Bloons cannot be disguised as the Bloon one rank lower than itself.
When you click the "Disguise" checkbox, there will be a Spawn button and a Switch button. Here is what the buttons do.
Spawns your Bloon.
Switches between the normal layer and the disguise layer.
One second after the bloon has spawned, a Ghast sound effect will be played and the ghost of the real Bloon will see the bloon's real form.