Bloonouflauger: A small beacon that shoots a beam to bloons and turns them into camo ones for 2.5 seconds, but greatly reduces their speed with such electricity for 4 seconds. The Bloonouflauger also can't pop bloons unless upgraded.
- Stats: The tower only shoots at ordinary bloons (regardless of upgrades) making them camo for 2.5 seconds but reducing their speed to 40% (doesn't stacks with glue) for 4 seconds. The tower will also only shot to a bloon once
- Cost: $420
- Fire-rate: 35 shoots per minute
- HQ Batteries: High Quality batteries increase the tower's power.
- Stats: Range increased by 20px, fire-rate increased to 40 spm and speed reduction is now 35% instead of 40%.
- Cost: $340
- Permenergy Batteries: These batteries will allow the tower to concentrate more energy, making it capable of popping bloons.
- Stats: The tower pops bloons once when they are hit by it, range increased by 16px, fire-rate increased to 45 spm, speed reduction is now 30% instead of 35%.
- Cost: $560
- VolPlus Batteries: The VolPlus batteries increase the tower's voltage which makes bloons more dizzy and distracted.
- Stats: Camo duration is now 2.2 seconds and slowdown duration is 5 seconds.
- Cost: $880
- Hypa-Batters: The Hypa-Batters offer the tower unbelievable power! Making it way more deadlier!
- Stats: The tower can now shoot and pop 10 bloons and layers at once, range increased by 24px, fire-rate increased to 50 spm, speed reduction is now 25%, camo duration is 2 seconds, slowdown duration is 6 seconds and the tower can shot to the same bloon twice.
- Cost: $5850
- Death-Style Beacon: The tower's beam attack makes bloons thing negative, which results in permanently losing their Regen status.
- Stats: Permanently eliminates regen status of bloons that have it.
- Cost: $720
- Shock Signal: Bloons that the tower shoots and turns into camo bloons can be detected by towers in its range.
- Stats: Bloons that the tower turns into camo can be detected by towers in its range. Can't shoot to bloons that didn't became camo with this tower though.
- Cost: $820
- Anti-Rubber Beacon: The A.R.B concentrates enough energy to stun, cause chain reaction, and damage bloons!
- Stats: Bloons are stunned by 0.2 seconds and are popped every second for 4 seconds, they can also cause chain reaction with nearby ones.
- Cost: $1600
- Overheat: Overheat Ability: Who said a power outtage is not good? This ability deactivates the tower itself for 15 seconds but when the it gets its energy back, it causes a huge energy burst that completely destroys any non MOAB-class bloon on the screen and immobilizes MOAB-class bloons for 3 seconds.
- Ability Cooldown: 110 seconds
- Cost: $8200
- Prices are based in Medium Difficulty.
- Descriptions are italiced.